From the AHS Archives
"Gems" from the AHS Archives:
• Reflections on 50 Years Ago in the AHS. Click here. (Updated 2011)
• Reflections on 25 Years Ago in the AHS. Click here. (Updated 2009)
Feature articles include...
• Three Articles on Daylily Seed Topics by Dr. Robert H. Griesbach. Click here.
• The Art of Hybridizing (seven part series) by Oscie Whatley. Click here.
• Hybridizing With Converted Tetraploids (4 part series) by Oscie Whatley. Click here
AHS Past National Conventions and host cities - HERE
AHS Past Presidents and the years they held the office - HERE
The AHS Archives Fund exists to help meet the costs of the acquisition and care of historical materials relevant to Hemerocallis, and to the American Hemerocallis Society and its people and events. Such materials may include books, newspaper and magazine articles, records of the business of the Society itself, theses and dissertations, photographic or digital documents or collections of enduring value, or other pertinent items associated with daylilies or the AHS. Significantly, the fund allows for the purchase of specialized software and equipment needed, but not covered in the annual budget of the Archives and History Committee. If you wish to contribute to this fund, please click THIS LINK and specify AHS Archives Fund.