Amy Daylily Garden
More about the garden:
We have an extensive collection of nearly 800 daylilies of all forms from hybridizers throughout the United States.
- We have a special bed containing about 50 miniature varieties surrounding a fountain.
- Living in Kansas we could not resist having a bed dedicated to Oz related daylilies.
- We also maintain a separate bed holding daylilies introduced by some of our Region 11 hybridizers.
- We also grow nearly 175 cultivars of Lilium including; martagons, Orienpets, Asiatic, and Orientals.
- In the shady areas of our garden we have more than 230 hosta varieties.
- Our peony collection is more that 125 currently.
Jane and I enjoy botanic gardens and private gardens when we travel. We want to know the names of interesting plants when we see them For this reason we have nearly all our perennials labeled clearly just as we do the daylilies so people can also know what other plants they are viewing.